Yesterday, I met up with the Pittsburgh PhotoSafari Group for a photo scavenger hunt in Pittsburgh’s Strip District. We were given a list of 10 photo captions and armed with our creativity and cameras, we set off. Our captions were”
- Watch out! There’s a(n)______ on/behind/under/over your________!
- I know that fish!
- one’s company, two’s a ________
- trust me, it’s perfectly edible!
- how do you fit a(n) _______ inside a(n)_________?
- knock, knock… who’s there?
- Roses are red, violets are blue, _______________________
- say “cheese”
- “excuse me officer, I seem to have lost my ___________”
- awww… that’s so sweet!
I couldn’t find them all… but I did get most 🙂 Here’s my results:
“Watch out! There’s a panda on your head!”
Trust me, it’s perfectly edible!
I know that fish!
Roses are red, violets are blue… I prefer Coke, what about you?
Awww… that’s so sweet!
Knock, knock…. whoooo’s there”
Excuse me officer, I seem to have lost my coffee! …. or maybe I drank it already…